The policy of Craig J. Plahn, DDS and Diana L. Plahn, DDS is to be paid directly by your insurance company.
Our payment policy is as follows:
- Payment is required the day services are rendered.
- Returned checks are subject to a $36 NSF fee and may be subject to an additional collections fee.
- Balances over 30 days may be subject to additional collection action.
- All accounts not paid within 90 days will automatically be sent to a collection agency.
For your convenience, we offer several payment options:
- Cash or check
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Interest-free financing through CareCredit and Health Credit
Credit balances on your account are subject to reimbursement. A check will be issued by Craig J. Plahn, DDS and Diana L. Plahn, DDS within 30 days of your request for a refund. However, processing/transaction fees will be deducted from any refund in which credit balances occur due to a personal overpayment by credit card or CareCredit.
As a condition of your treatment by this office, financial arrangements must be made in advance. The practice depends on reimbursement from the patients for the costs incurred in their care and financial responsibility on the part of each patient must be determined before treatment. This dental office cannot render services on the assumption that our charges will be paid by an insurance company.
A service charge of 1 1/2% per month (18% annum) on any unpaid balance will be charged to the patient on all accounts exceeding 30 days past due, unless written financial arrangements are satisfied.
Craig J. Plahn, DDS and Diana L. Plahn, DDS can only estimate insurance payments and laboratory costs. All dental services not paid by insurance are charged directly to the patient. Any unpaid balance, as well as attorney fees, court costs, and collection costs incurred by collection and enforcement of a debt are the responsibility of the patient.